Travel Safe Parasite Cleanse & Digestive Support - 2 oz
Portable to be taken when traveling and eating out to reduce occurrence of digestive issues from foreign water, uncooked foods, unsanitary conditions or just a change to your regular diet.
• Wormwood kills adult parasites and especially pinworms. Wormwood also contains compounds known to stimulate digestion by supporting liver and gallbladder function. The benefit can be increased when combined with other digestive herbs such as ginger.
• Black Walnut which has antifungal and antibacterial properties and can kill intestinal parasites like roundworm and tapeworm. It helps to clean out any toxins and dangerous pathogens.
• Clove Bud kill the parasite eggs that may be lingering in the intestinal tract along with worms. Cloves may increase gut motility as well as improve the digestion power by increasing gastro-intestinal enzyme secretions. Thus, helps relieve indigestion and constipation problems. Further, the spice buds contain very good amounts of vitamin A and beta-carotene levels along with eugenol, eugenyl acetate, and caryophyllene. These compounds provide potent antiseptic and anti- inflammatory benefits.
• Fennel is helpful in reducing diarrhea if it is caused by bacterial infection, because some components of the essential oil in fennel such as anetol and cineole have disinfectant and antibacterial properties.
• Ginger is known as an anti-parasitic. Researchers show that it can inhibit a variety of worms and parasites. Worms treated with ginger had altered surface structures with loss of certain areas and erosion in others.
SUGGESTED USE: Unsweetnened for best results. Shake Well. Mix in 6oz water. Drink 30 to 60 minutes before eating. Avoid mixing in sweetened drinks as parasites thrive and survive on simple sugars. Helps to kill and remove pinworms, worms, parasite eggs and adult parasites from the body. Will also help to provide digestive support and healthy microbial activity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat, cure or prevent any disease.